Posted on: 19/02/2019
Location / Country: Myanmar
Project Duration: 60 months
Seeking for: BURMESE CITIZENSHIP only: Social Safeguards Specialist (national, 10 person-months)
Work experience: At least 7 years
Job Description: The objective of the position is to provide guidance in screening subprojects, conducting feasibility studies, preparing land acquisition and resettlement plans (LARP) and indigenous peoples/ethnic minority development plans (IPP), according to the ADB SPS (2009) and the land acquisition and resettlement framework and IPP framework established for the project.
Dates: 10 person-months over 5 years project, since May/June 2019
General qualifications and skills:
- Relevant degree in Sociology;
- Experience in rural and community development work;
- Experience working on international development projects, including the preparation of land acquisition and resettlement plans and indigenous peoples/ethnic minority development plans, preferably on ADB-funded projects;
- Experience working on Social Safeguards on development projects;
- Good in English speaking and writing skills
Please highlight/develop the work experience related to the position you are applying for.
Only selected candidates will be contacted back.
How to apply: Please send an updated CV/resume and a cover letter addressed toIlaria Chiarissi, I [dot] CHIARISSI [at] aesagroup [dot] eu
Deadline for Applications: 30/04/2019