Posted on: 19/02/2019
Location / Country: Myanmar
Project Duration: 60 months
Seeking for: BURMESE CITIZENSHIP only: Environmental Safeguards Specialist (20 person-months)
Work experience: At least 7 years
The objective of the position will be to develop plans, procedures, and stakeholder buy- ins in all aspects of environmental management, monitoring and impact assessment in the implementation of the project EARF and the IEEs of the subprojects.
Dates: 20 person-months over 5 years project, since May/June 2019
General qualifications and skills:
- Degree in Environmental Management or Natural Resource Management;
- Experience on ADB funded projects, wherein environmental management plans (EMPs), initial environmental examinations (IEEs), and environmental assessment and review framework (EARFs) were completed;
- Experience working on environmental safeguards and/or implementing climate change adaptation and disaster risk reduction projects on development projects at least in Myanmar;
- good English speaking and writing skills.
- At least 7 years of experience relevant to the assignment
Please highlight/develop the work experience related to the position you are applying for.
Only selected candidates will be contacted back.
How to apply: Please send an updated CV/resume and a cover letter addressed toIlaria Chiarissi, I [dot] CHIARISSI [at] aesagroup [dot] eu
Deadline for Applications: 30/04/2019