Posted on: 17/01/2022
Location / Country: Belgium
Language: English and French
Seeking for: BID MANAGER ASSISTANT
Work experience: N/A
AESA is looking for a Bid Manager Assistant
AESA is a leading European Development Consulting firm, providing technical assistance and project management services in Low and Middle income countries as well as in Transition Economies.
With over 25 years of experience, AESA is specialized in providing support to international financing institutions, such as the European Commission, The World Bank, Asian Development Bank, InterAmerican Development Bank, African Development Bank as well as national institutions and private clients.
As a multidisciplinary company, AESA provides comprehensive technical advice and project management services across its main areas of activities: agriculture and rural development, economic development, environment, climate change, natural resources & renewable energy and social development & governance.
This position reports directly to the Head of the Commercial/Tenders Department :
• Preparation of the administrative part and closing of tenders/expressions of interest in accordance with the rules of the donors and their technical specifications;
• Coordination of all the actors involved in the bid preparation (Consortium members, internal staff) in preparing all relevant tender documents by verifying all the administrative and technical requirements and ensuring written formal tender proposal response;
• Identifying bidding opportunities;
• Assessing and addressing the technical, financial and professional bids requirements;
• Evaluation of key experts' compliance with the TORs;
• Responding to clients’ and other stakeholders’ queries before, during and after the bid submission;
• Provide to internal functions and customer all relevant documents resulting from the tender award to secure projects and their long-term implementation.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree preferably in Business Management, Business Administration, International Relations, Politics, Law or equivalent.
• Excellent text formatting skills and good working knowledge of MS Office systems (Word and Excel), Adobe Suite (Adobe Illustrator and/or InDesign);
• Good communication and organizational skills within a multi-national context, including discretion and confidentiality;
• Excellent time management and organizational skills : ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines.
• Familiarity with international funding framework and the European Procurement Procedures and Processes, World Bank, AFD, ADB, GIZ, MCC, KfW would be an asset;
• Interest in International Cooperation appreciated;
• Excellent spoken and written English; knowledge of other European languages would be a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
In return for your commitment and expertise, you will enjoy excellent benefits and scope to grow:
• A full-time 6-months paid trainee contract followed by an attractive remuneration and long-term perspectives in the company depending on performance assessment;
• Flexible working hours;
• The opportunity to work in a professional, dynamic and multicultural environment.
How to apply: Please send an updated CV/resume and a cover letter addressed totenders [at] aesagroup [dot] eu
Deadline for Applications: 01/02/2022