Posted on: 29/05/2017
Location / Country: Hungary
Language: Ability to work in English and French (Spanish and Italian are a strong asset)
Sectors: Agriculture and rural development, Economic development, Environment, Social development
Project Duration: long term
Seeking for: Project Manager
AESA Hungary was founded in 1990 in Budapest as a member of the Agriconsulting Group. Being part of such an internationally active group our business has been always internationally oriented. Since 1996, AESA Ltd. (former HYDEA Ltd.) is involved in several Framework Contracts with the European Commission, recently with:
• LOT 9 Beneficiaries (Culture, Education, Employment and Social),
• LOT 1 Beneficiaries (Rural Development and Food security)
Now AESA Hungary is seeking a brilliant and motivated project manager for tis International Department, dealing mainly with framework Contract.
1. Business Development activities
2. Management of on-going projects:
• University Degree, familiarity with EC Policy for cooperation and development with third countries would be an asset.
• Excellent organisational skills: accurate, detailed, and thorough.
• Solid commercial abilities
• Personal communication capabilities
• Strong computer and technical skills, including experience with Word, Excel Power Point.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritises with strong self-motivation.
• Able to meet deadlines and managing stressful situations
• Problem solving personal attitude
• Excellent writing and communication skills.
• Good accounting skills
• Previous experience of EU funded projects in the relevant area of activity would be an asset.
• Ability to work in English and French (Spanish and Italian are a strong asset)
• Available to start working in the new position with a short notice
• Only applications matching most of the above mentioned requirements may be taken in consideration
How to apply: Please send an updated CV/resume and a cover letter addressed toRita Vermes r [dot] vermes [at] aesa [dot] hu
Deadline for Applications: 30/06/2017