Access Finance Rwanda (AFR) is an Investment Fund structured as a Rwandan registered company limited by guarantee that aims to promote access to financial services in Rwanda. It is supported with funds from DFID, World Bank and KFW.
Its overall purpose is increased access to financial services for poor rural and urban people (especially women) and micro, small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
To develop a comprehensive Monitoring and Evaluation framework that will effectively guide data collection, analysis, use and the provision of updated information that will lead to improved quality of AFR interventions.
1. Develop a Monitoring and Evaluation framework that clearly defines goals and objectives of AFR interventions based on AFR log frame.
2. Review existing tools (e.g. reports) and make suggestions on how best they can be improved and aligned to AFR goals and objectives.
3. Train staff and partners in the implementation of the M&E framework.
• Project monitoring and evaluation
• Administrative assistance