This project refers to the implementing of a Warehouse Receipts Financing (WHR-F) mechanism in Ethiopia. Providing access to trade financing is a core development priority for Ethiopian Commodity Exchange (ECX) and a warehouse receipt (WHR) system, because financing is a way in an underserved market, where producers and farmers can get access to finance.
• Current Situation Assessment –Both Internal & External
• Review of Operational Policy
• Analysis of Procedures and Practices
• International Best Practice Comparison
• Recommendations Concerning Third Party Warehousing Options
• Banking sector,