The project aimeded at providing assistance to the to the EAHC (Executive Agency for Health and Consumer) for the organisation and implementation of training activities under the programme “Better Training for Safer Food" to be mainly held in EU countries.
The training courses under this project are articulated as follows:
Course 1: TRACES use at import
Course 2: TRACES use in intra-EU trade
A total of 6 three-days training sessions for a total of 180 participants are implemented under the project.
Agriconsulting Europe is responsible for the organisation of the 6 training courses for a total of 180 participants (30 participants per training session) in 4 different locations, namely: 2 workshops in Athens, Greece; two workshops in Ljubljana, Slovenia; one workshop in Vienna, Austria; one workshop in Graz, Austria.
• Training organisation and implementation
• Experienced tutors
• Expertise on event management
• Expertise on registration of participants and data management
• Consult EAHC on the technical and managerial orientations
• Administrative assistance
• Communication and promotion of the project
• Food safety
• Food Quality and Food control
• Quality control
• Public Health
• Animal Health and Veterinary
• Animal Welfare
• Animal identification and registration