The project aimeded at providing assistance to the to the EAHC (Executive Agency for Health and Consumer) for the organisation and implementation of training activities under the programme “Better Training for Safer Food" to be mainly held in EU countries.
The project is aimed at providing assistance for the organisation and implementation of training activities on sampling and analysis methods used in the context of official food and feed controls.
A total of 8 two-week workshops in 5 EU Countries are implemented and 152 participants coming from non-EU countries attend the workshops under the project.
The training courses are articulated in the following courses:
• Course 1: Mycotoxins, with particular attention to aflatoxins and ochratoxin A
• Course 2: Microbiology
• Course 3: Residues of veterinary medicinal products and residues of plant protection products
Agriconsulting Europe is responsible for the organisation of 1 training course on microbiology for a total of 19 participants in Brescia, Italy.
• Training organisation and implementation
• Experienced tutors
• Expertise on event management
• Expertise on registration of participants and data management
• Consult EAHC on the technical and managerial orientations
• Administrative assistance
• Communication and promotion of the project
• Food safety
• Food Quality
• Food control
• Quality control
• Laboratory/ Diagnostic