The project aimeded at providing assistance to the to the EAHC (Executive Agency for Health and Consumer) for the organisation and implementation of training activities under the programme “Better Training for Safer Food" to be mainly held in EU countries.
The project is aimed at providing assistance for the organisation and implementation of training activities on animal health prevention and control of emerging animal diseases.
Six 3-day workshops will be implemented in 3 EU Countries for a total of 270 Participants (each session will enlist appreciatively 45 trainees).
Agriconsulting Europe will be responsible for the general coordination and for implementing 3 workshops in Belgium (2) and in France (1) for a total of 135 participants
• Training organisation and implementation
• Experienced tutors
• Expertise on event management
• Expertise on registration of participants and data management
• Consult EAHC on the technical and managerial orientations
• Administrative assistance
• Communication and promotion of the project
• Animal Healt Animal Health and Veterinary
• Public Health