The project aimeded at providing assistance to the to the EAHC (Executive Agency for Health and Consumer) for the organisation and implementation of training activities under the programme “Better Training for Safer Food" to be mainly held in EU countries.
The project is aimed at providing assistance for the organisation and implementation of training activities on the legislation, evaluation and registration of food additives and the control of their proper use and marketing.
A total of 12 workshops in 5 EU Countries are implemented and 540 participants attend the workshops under the project.
Agriconsulting Europe is responsible for the organisation of 2 training courses for a total of 90 participants (45 participants per training session) in Milan, Italy.
• Training organisation and implementation
• Experienced tutors
• Expertise on event management
• Expertise on registration of participants and data management
• Consult EAHC on the technical and managerial orientations
• Administrative assistance
• Communication and promotion of the project
• Food safety
• Food Quality
• Food control
• Quality control