The project aimeded at providing assistance to the to the EAHC (Executive Agency for Health and Consumer) for the organisation and implementation of training activities under the programme “Better Training for Safer Food" to be mainly held in EU countries.
A total of 35 workshops in 10 EU Countries and 875 participants will be implemented under this project.
Agriconsulting Europe will be responsible for the organisation of 9 training courses on food hygiene and controls on milk and dairy products for a total of 225 trainees (25 participants per training session) in 3 different locations, namely: five workshops will be implemented in Brescia, Italy; two workshops in Budapest, Hungary; two workshops in Dublin, Ireland.
• Training organisation and implementation
• Experienced tutors
• Expertise on event management
• Expertise on registration of participants and data management
• Consult EAHC on the technical and managerial orientations
• Administrative assistance
• Communication and promotion of the project
• Food safety
• Food Security Policies and Strategies
• Food Quality
• Food control
• Quality control
• Food hygiene
• Fishery/Live Bivalve Molluscs
• Baby Food