The project aimeded at providing assistance to the to the EAHC (Executive Agency for Health and Consumer) for the organisation and implementation of training activities under the programme “Better Training for Safer Food" to be mainly held in EU countries.
The project is aimed at providing a common and unambiguous understanding of the EU legislation and its proper and harmonised implementation across the EU on Plant Health Controls.
A total of 16 workshops in several EU Countries are to be implemented and 480 participants will attend the workshops under the project.
Agriconsulting Europe is responsible for the organisation of 10 training courses for a total of 300 participants (30 participants per training session).
• Training organisation and implementation
• Experienced tutors
• Expertise on event management
• Expertise on registration of participants and data management
• Consult EAHC on the technical and managerial orientations
• Administrative assistance
• Communication and promotion of the project
• SPS ( Sanitary Phytosanitary services)/Phytosanitary & Phytopathology