The project aimeded at providing assistance to the to the EAHC (Executive Agency for Health and Consumer) for the organisation and implementation of training activities under the programme “Better Training for Safer Food" to be mainly held in EU countries.
This particular project is aimed at providing assistance for the organisation and implementation of e-learning training courses.
The project is aimed to provide:
1. The development of 5 e-learning modules (courses) in English, French, German, Spanish and (Portuguese or Italian) each for basic knowledge level on:
•.Animal Welfare at slaughterhouses and killing for disease control in poultry,
• Animal nutrition,
• Animal health prevention and controls for Aquaculture animals,
• EU plant quarantine regime for imports,
• Food hygiene and control on fishery products and Live Bivalve Molluscs
2. The creation of a multilingual Learning Management System (LMS) for the duration od the contract, with 5 e-learning modules integrated and running . The LMS must be accessible by all Better Training Safer Food targeted audience, and should be able to manage more than 25 simultaneously e-learning courses.
3. Provide a test environment of a multilingual LMS for the duration of the contract
The participants of the e-learning courses will be the EU Member States’ and Candidate Countries’ National Authority staff, and Third Countries (mainly developing countries).
The e-learning modules’ target audience is estimated on average of 25.000 participants per year.
Agriconsulting Europe is responsible for the scientific coordination of the authors involved in 2 e-learning courses: Animal nutrition and EU plant quarantine regime for imports
• Project management/coordination
• Institutional capacity building
• Food safety
• Food control
• Food hygiene
• Animal feed
• Feeding stuff
• Distance learning and training technologies