The technical assistance has the general objective of supporting the institutional reforms in the planning sector, in the context of the modernization and decentralization of the public administration, as well as contributing to a better use of the external resources proved by the European Developent Fund (EDF), in accordance with Angola’s development strategy.
Specifically, it aims to provide support to the National AUthorising Officer services (Technical Administrative Unit/UTA in Portuguese -African Caribeean and Pacific/ACP,European Union/EU) in order to strengthen their skills and competences in all phases of the project cycle management , in the methodology adopted by the European Commission.
• Define and establish institutional coordination routines;
• Develop and implement a communication and visibility plan;
• Organize seminars for dissemination and mobilization of reform;
• Organize and impart workshops on project management methods and techniques for the technical staff of UTA and technical staff of sectoral and territorial planning units;
• Organize and impart on workshops on 10th European Development Fund procedures for the technical staff of UTA and technical staff of sectoral and territorial planning units;
• Define a harmonized methodological framework;
• Create a project preparation facility;
• Define a harmonized monitoring device;
• Support the organization and general functioning of UTA in accordance with its specific procedural framework;
• Support the organizational and general functioning of UTA in accordance with its harmonized procedural framework;
• Implement a harmonized management device.
Institutional capacity building/strengthening
Training and workshops
• Public administration/ Management/ Reform