The general objective of the project is the strengthening of the economic integration in Paraguay at national, regional, and multilateral level.
The specific objective is the strenthening of the country's institutional capacities to face the challenges of globalisation and expand and diversify international trade by adopting pre and post simplified customs procedures, assistance to face up the technical barriers to trade and enhancing the productive capacity of the country private firms to satisfy the external demands.
Services Provided are:
• the technical implementation and coordination of the various phases and component parts of the Project;
• the management of the short-term experts’ missions scheduled in this consulting assignment and in coordination with the other contracted parties envisaged by the Programme Budget for the first year of full implementation;
• the monitoring, exclusively as regards advice and without intervention, of the processes of assessment of the Programme’s invitations to tender that have been issued, are under way or have come to an end;
• the monitoring, in terms of the provision of advice, of the effective and operational installation of the One-stop Business Counter’s data centre equipment;
• the correct implementation of the project’s activities and sub-activities relating to information and communication technologies.