Posted on: 25/01/2019
Location / Country: Sierra Leone
Project Duration: 36 months
Seeking for: Monitoring and Evaluation Expert (Long-term Key Expert)
Work experience: 10 and 5 years
The contract covers a four-year capacity building package including technical assistance in a budget support context to support the Government of Sierra Leone with implementation and monitoring of the national development strategy. Activities include inter alia capacity building at Ministry of Finance to enhance implementation and reporting of PFM strategies; national development and sector policy monitoring, public procurement sector budget analysis and support to targeted line ministries for budget planning and formulation. Team composed of long-term experts complemented with a package of studies and short-term missions.
Qualifications and skills:
• At least a master’s degree in Economic or Agricultural Sciences, Development Studies, Management Sciences, or other relevant disciplines or equivalent professional experience of 10 years in public sector, agriculture and local development is required.
General professional experience:
• At least 10 years relevant professional work experience in monitoring and evaluation of development strategies within public sector/development cooperation environments, out of which at least 5 years in senior positions.
Specific professional experience:
• Proven Experience in designing and implementing results-based M&E system with a focus on social safety net programmes;
• Proven experience in EDF/EU procedures (public procurement, programme estimates, grants, project cycle management);
• Proven experience in West Africa will be considered an asset.
Dates: May-June 2019 – April-May 2022
How to apply: Please send an updated CV/resume and a cover letter addressed toA [dot] BIANCHINI [at] aesagroup [dot] eu
Deadline for Applications: 31/03/2019