Posted on: 09/08/2019
Location / Country: Togo
Language: English and French
Project Duration: 6 months
Seeking for: Consultant under the supervision of the Director of Cooperation of the University of Lomé
Work experience: 2/3 years in partnership research
The purpose of this contract is to strengthen the capacities of the University of Lomé and Kara to implement the Erasmus + program,
Serve the needs of the poor and vulnerable through a more effective and comprehensive social security system based on an inclusive life-cycle approach - with a focus on the most nutritionally-vulnerable group (pregnant women and young children);
- Demonstrate how reformed social security and livelihood support can together provide sustainable pathways out of poverty and contribute to key nutritional outcomes.
The overall objective of the mission is to strengthen the partnerships between the University of Lomé (UL) and the University of Kara (UK) and European Universities, particularly within the framework of the ERASMUS + Program, in order to increase mobility in particular. students, research professors and administrative and technical staff.
• Effective coordination and close monitoring of all ERASMUS projects benefiting the public universities of Togo (UL / UK);
• Strengthening the partnership with the European Universities involved in the ERASMUS projects benefiting UL / UK, and with other European Universities, to facilitate mobility, capacity building, and other cooperative actions;
• Organization of a UL / UK mission in Europe to targeted Universities as part of this strengthening of partnerships;
• Increase in the number of students, teacher-researchers and administrative and technical staff benefiting from the ERASMUS program;
• Effective promotion of the ERASMUS program, especially through the ERASMUS Days;
• Establishment and operationalization of a network of students, teachers and administrative and technical staff who have benefited from ERASMUS (creation of Alumni ERASMUS + at UL / UK).
• Capacity building of university teams in setting up, monitoring and capitalizing UL / UK projects through partnerships with European universities;
• Transfer of competence through the training of a staff of the University of Lome (DIRECOOP) recruited as his assistant on the partnership programs with the European Universities and mainly on the ERASMUS + program.
Key expert 1: (130 working days)
The consultant must be able to strengthen the university team's ability to carry out all the activities described below and through specific training (transfer of skills);
Identify the actions to be taken and help the UL and UK teams to work with other European universities to include UL / UK in future ERASMUS proposals or other cooperative partnerships to ensure scholarships benefits and benefits.
Support UL / UK in the monitoring and capitalization of partnership projects, in particular the PULSE (scientific license) and ASICIO (engineering training) projects and the new projects that have just been presented to ERASMUS (UL involved in 3 and in the UK in 2) ;
Organize a UL / UK mission in Europe to target universities as part of this partnership;
Facilitate the organization of ERASMUS days in Togolese public universities (UL / UK) and organize other actions to promote and publicize the ERASMUS program among students, teachers, administrative and technical personnel and the Togolese public;
Organize the creation and animation of a network of students and teachers who have benefited from ERASMUS (creation of ERASMUS + Alumni at UL / UK);
Help UL / UK provide advice or guidance in specific cases related to the general purpose of this assignment.
General qualifications and skills:
The consultant must hold a postgraduate degree (minimum Bac +5) in management / economics, sociology or any other equivalent degree.
He must have at least three (3) years' experience in the field of partnership research improvement.
It is essential to have at least relevant experience in an ERASMUS project between European and African Universities.
The consultant should have good design, facilitation, writing and synthesis skills. He must also be able to work under pressure, in a team, write and speak English and French fluently. Knowledge of a third language such as Spanish would be an asset.
How to apply: Please send an updated CV/resume and a cover letter addressed to Norma Migheli, N [dot] MIGHELI [at] aesagroup [dot] eu or Alessandro Paoloni, A [dot] PAOLONI [at] aesagroup [dot] eu
Deadline for Applications: 16/08/2019
How to apply: Please send an updated CV/resume and a cover letter addressed to
Deadline for Applications: 16/08/2019