Posted on: 25/01/2019
Location / Country: South Africa
Project Duration: The intended start date is June 2019 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 24 months from this date.
Seeking for: Key expert 1: Institutional and Capacity Development Expert (Team leader)
Work experience: 10
The overall objective of the project of which this contract will be a part is as follows:
To contribute to the institutional strengthening of the National School of Government and the professionalisation of the South African public service through training and development initiatives.
To contribute to the institutional strengthening of the NSG through provision of technical support and capacity building interventions to enable it to fulfil
Required for a minimum of 440 working man/days.
Qualifications and Skills
• A Masters' degree or equivalent level qualification in the disciplines related to Public Administration, Business Administration, or Organisational Development
• In the absence of a Masters' degree must have a Bachelors' degree or equivalent level qualification, with at least 15 years' experience in the fields listed above, instead of 12 years of general professional experience
• The expert must be fluent English speaker and computer literate
General professional Experience
• A minimum of 12 years' experience in institutional capacity development.
• Managerial experience in the public or private sector.
• Experience in providing technical support on organisational development of training and learning institutions
Specific professional experience
• Experience on mapping analysis or modelling or reengineering of business processes in a training and learning environment
• Experience with developing or reviewing IT enterprise architecture systems in a training environment will be preferred
How to apply: Please send an updated CV/resume and a cover letter addressed toA [dot] BIANCHINI [at] aesagroup [dot] eu
Deadline for Applications: 02/02/2019