Posted on: 25/01/2019
Location / Country: South Africa
Project Duration: May-June 2019 – April-May 2021
Seeking for: Key expert 3: Training programme management
Work experience: 10 and 5 years
The overall objective of the project of which this contract will be a part is as follows:
To contribute to the institutional strengthening of the National School of Government and the professionalisation of the South African public service through training and development initiatives.
To contribute to the institutional strengthening of the NSG through provision of technical support and capacity building interventions to enable it to fulfil its mandate.
Required for a minimum of 440 working man/days.
Qualifications and Skills
• A Masters' degree or equivalent level qualification in the fields related to teaching and learning
• In the absence of a Masters' degree must have a Bachelors' degree or equivalent level qualification, with at least 15 years' experience in the fields listed above, instead of 12 years of general professional experience
• The expert must be fluent English speaker and computer literate
General professional experience
• A minimum of 12 years' experience in the fields related to teaching and learning
Specific professional experience
• Experience in the management of classroom (not online) trainings with high number of sessions
How to apply: Please send an updated CV/resume and a cover letter addressed toA [dot] BIANCHINI [at] aesagroup [dot] eu
Deadline for Applications: 05/02/2019