Posted on: 19/02/2019
Lugar/ País: Myanmar
Duración del Proyecto: 60 months
Perfil requerido: BURMESE CITIZENSHIP only: Environmental Safeguards Specialist (20 person-months)
Experiencia de Trabajo: At least 7 years
Descripción Del Puesto De Trabajo:
The objective of the position will be to develop plans, procedures, and stakeholder buy- ins in all aspects of environmental management, monitoring and impact assessment in the implementation of the project EARF and the IEEs of the subprojects.
Dates: 20 person-months over 5 years project, since May/June 2019
General qualifications and skills:
- Degree in Environmental Management or Natural Resource Management;
- Experience on ADB funded projects, wherein environmental management plans (EMPs), initial environmental examinations (IEEs), and environmental assessment and review framework (EARFs) were completed;
- Experience working on environmental safeguards and/or implementing climate change adaptation and disaster risk reduction projects on development projects at least in Myanmar;
- good English speaking and writing skills.
- At least 7 years of experience relevant to the assignment
Please highlight/develop the work experience related to the position you are applying for.
Only selected candidates will be contacted back.
Cómo aplicar: Por favor, envíe su CV actualizado y una carta de motivación dirigida aIlaria Chiarissi, I [dot] CHIARISSI [at] aesagroup [dot] eu
Plazo para la aplicación: 30/04/2019